Sunday, April 19, 2009

MOTORCYCLE FUN!!!!!!!!!!

We were going to go on a Poker Run. That was going to be on Saturday. We found out it was a bar hopping venture. We do not drink so no fun there...


We made our own fun. I called a friend of mind. I know her and her husband have a bike. Ken and Melanie, Jessica and Jeremey and David and I. We wnet to Sandpoint to go to Second Ave Pizza. We found out it opens at 3:00pm. We got there at 1:00pm. Who knew a pizza place was not open at a time for lunch?

Ken and Melanie have a 2008 Harley Davison Road King, Ken has it very nicly dressed.

Jessica and Jeremey got Phils bike for the day.

We have our bike and a way we went.

It was a beauty of a ride. We went one way and came back aother. We went thru towns I was not even aware of. I was soooooooooo much fun. Next week we will go on a ride that shoud have about 100 riders. It is called the White Pines Run. I will take pictures along the way. I am being told I should be taking pictures to post. We will show you just how much fun it can be.

Bye for now,

Midge

1 comment: