Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Update! UPDATE!!

"Hi" One and All,

Since I give my Daughter Gena a bad time about not Blogging, I will start the ball rolling.

I was in Seattle area for a week. Went to Fin Rep Training. Oh joy! more work, but I learned allot. I met wonderful people that do the same job as I, found I am doing a Great job. I also found our Team and our Store are Awesome. We for the most part do a very good job. We as a group do very little errors, but when do they are Lou Lou's. Found I like doing the Reports and learning better how to read and analyze them. I am still working to understand some of it. Found i could add to the learning. I showed everyone how to get our daily reports sent right to their e-mail automatically. I was a star as now it only takes 2 or 3 mins. to run the daily reports in place of waiting up to 15 mins. for one. We run 7 or 8 a day. Time taker. WEEEEEE!


Now I have even better news..

You Ready?????

You Sure ?????

OK!

I Will tell You,


I AM TAKING A MOTORCYCLE CLASS. IT IS FOR 3 DAYS, AND A TOTAL OF 18 HRS. JUST THINK ME MYSELF AND I ON A BIKE ALL BY MYSELF!!!!! By the end of class I will have my Endorsement as well. It is SOOOOOOO COOOOOOOOL!!!!!
My Dad is not so hip, but I so enjoy the bike. This is something I really really want to do. I am soooo very Happy. David seems very pleased and that is just gravy. Who knows maybe we will just get me a bike. Ummmmm. Melanie is going to take the class with me, so we can make fools of ourselves and have a support system in place. Yeah!! She knows me well, and we do have a good time together. can not wait. It is in July, I will keep you all posted..

Bye for now,

See you on the road.

2 comments:

  1. I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!! That will be totally awesome! Take Dad with you so he can take pictures!! I want to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, I want to see pictures too. I am so excited for you. This is a big step for you. Yeah!!! Get get them!!!

    ReplyDelete